Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible partner JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky dad. People know me best through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows and everything in-between. The year 1990 was the time I emigrated to America together with my parents and brother as I reached the age of one and a half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice, I probably wouldn't even share my story. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become prosperous. Within my head, I had a plan to live my life. Go to college and then graduate. Wed. Purchase a home. Have kids. That was my ideal of what success would look like. However, life was not so keen on my thoughts. The year was 2013, and I realized that I was not happy working at my corporate job. The status and the money didn't make me feel happy. I thought I wasted my time to earn an income. The year 2013 was when I realized that my passion was fitness. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to help other people. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I found personal training. My business was founded in 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year anniversary this year. Few Asian women are employed in the world of fashion. I strive to become a catalyst within the business to offer high-quality coaching that allows individuals to be healthier and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. Also, I'm dedicated to helping others become empowered so that they are able to achieve their goals, pursue their passions and live the life of your dreams. As my career started to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's loss of life. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease has ended and she is now in Heaven. She will always remain in my thoughts and my mind. Life's lessons can be hidden from us yet they can prove very useful. The death of my mother affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance at life. She passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to start her new journey. I had my second chance to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. What I'm experiencing at the age of 30 is a sense of vitality and awareness. It's like I'm truly living rather than just surviving. In sharing the tale of my journey, it's in the hope that others are able to relate to my experiences and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of real love. Therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. It is my prayer that you experience life at the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ally Brooke

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Anita Barone